4.03.2009

attack of the FURMINATOR!


Wow...it finally feels like spring today. After a freezing cold week, including a small spate of the dreaded "snow", the sun came out this afternoon. Like moles digging out from under the lawn, the village was full of Lopezians squinting at the strange yellow ball in the sky, and reaching for sunglasses to ward off the glare from people's lily-white-jesus-what-a-long-winter skin! I got home at about 4:30, and Ron was/still is in the kitchen struggling to make "Alfajores", the Argentine national cookie. I decided it might be best to make myself scarce, so I grabbed Sadie, our 9 year old yellow lab, and went out on the deck to "furminate" her. I just wanna' say, whoever invented the Furminator, can have my vote for President. What an ingenious tool it is! you gently run it over your dog's coat, and it removes a veritable PLETHORA of undercoat! The bottom line is that you may only have to vacuum once a week, instead of every other day. We found it on Amazon, after being referred by another dog owner. We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment